User account creation filtered due to spam.
EON regressed by about 20% at -O2 due to
2012-11-06 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cfgloopanal.c (get_loop_hot_path): New function.
* tree-ssa-lop-ivcanon.c (struct loop_size): Add CONSTANT_IV,
(tree_estimate_loop_size): Compute the new values.
(try_unroll_loop_completely): Disable unrolling of loops with only
calls or too many branches.
(tree_unroll_loops_completely): Deal also with outer loops of hot loops.
* cfgloop.h (get_loop_hot_path): Declare.
* params.def (PARAM_MAX_PEEL_BRANCHES): New parameters.
* invoke.texi (max-peel-branches): Document.
This seems to be bad cost model on array accesses because we unroll only for size at -O2