User account creation filtered due to spam.
This is a new fail in the avr tests:
new (trunk 185603):
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr31261.c scan-tree-dump-times original "return \(int\) \(12 - \(unsigned int\) d\) & 7;" 1
PASS: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr31261.c scan-tree-dump-times original "return \(int\) \(12 - \(unsigned int\) d\) & 7;" 1
GCC from SVN trunk 185603
It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.64. Invocation command line was
$ ../../gcc.gnu.org/trunk/configure --target=avr
--prefix=/local/gnu/install/gcc-4.7 --disable-nls --with-dwarf2
GCC 4.8.0 is being released, adjusting target milestone.
GCC 4.8.1 has been released.
GCC 4.8.2 has been released.
GCC 4.8.3 is being released, adjusting target milestone.
GCC 4.8.4 has been released.
Joern fixed the test a while back:
Author: amylaar <amylaar@138bc75d-0d04-0410-961f-82ee72b054a4>
Date: Mon Aug 19 15:16:45 2013 +0000
* gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr31261.c [int16]: Change expected unsigned type.
* gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-pre-21.c [! size32plus]: Mark as xfail.
* gcc.dg/tree-ssa/vector-4.c (SItype): New typedef.
(v4si): Use it.
* gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-pre-30.c: Test requires int32.
* gcc.dg/tree-ssa/vrp58.c: Adjust scan expression for int16.