I wrote a code for atmega2561. The code's memory usage in prog memory is almost 153000 bytes.
The problem is, code doesn't work properly. the mcu getting reset or something like this... I think compiled
code calls wrong addresses in somewhere of the memory. When I comment some of part of text messages in the memory, the total memory usage become 126000 bytes and the code works good....
I had also had a problem with eicall in winavr. I had fixed it like this:
EIND = 1;
I guess avr-gcc doesn't set "EIND = 1;" for atmega2561 while compiling.
So i cannot using the other part of mega2561 (nearly 128K) because of this
Please somebody fix it, it is very urgent...
Lowering severity. This is a target bug.
See WinAVR bug #2229892 on SourceForge:
Which is probably the same poster.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 38549 ***