Hmm, isn't _Bool in the implemenation keyword space anyways?
Subject: Re: -ansi -pedantic accepts _Bool without diagnostic
pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org wrote:-
> ------- Comment #1 from pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2006-10-14 15:29 -------
> Hmm, isn't _Bool in the implemenation keyword space anyways?
It is, so is _Complex, and that is diagnosed. I'm not saying it's
a conformance problem, just that it's probably a bug.
So? Is this a bug or not?
I'd say it's a quality-of-implementation issue, but it probably would be
best to diagnose this. I've added such diagnostics for C11 keywords such
as _Noreturn and _Static_assert outside C11 mode when adding support for
those keywords, for example.
Potential fix: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-04/msg02015.html
Date: Thu May 1 07:21:07 2014
New Revision: 209971
* c-decl.c (declspecs_add_type): Pedwarn if boolean types are used
in C89 mode.
* gcc.dg/pr29467.c: New test.
* gcc.dg/declspec-13.c: Renumber some dg-warnings. Add dg-warnings
about boolean types.
* gfortran.dg/bind_c_usage_24_c.c: Include <stdbool.h>. Change _Bool
* gfortran.dg/c_f_pointer_logical_driver.c: Change _Bool to bool.