User account creation filtered due to spam.
0) Previously filed downstream here:
1) man jcf-dump and info jcf-dump are (basically) identical. Neither mention:
2) jcf-dump --help doesn't mention:
3) Neither info/man nor --help mention that you can use jcf-dump on (all classes
in) a jar archive.
4) Nowhere in the documentation is it stated clearly that you can jcf-dump
classfiles (not just classes).
5) The description of -o in man and info is slightly puzzling: "Th[is] options
[is] the same as the corresponding gcj option(...)."
6) The descriprition of --extdirs in --help is also intruiging: "Set extensions
directory path". That doesn't seem sufficient to me.
7) I'm happy to submit patches if needed (though you're probably better of with
patches from (one of) the maintainers).
Closing as won't fix as libgcj (and the java front-end) has been removed from the trunk.