0) Previously filed downstream here:
1) man jcf-dump and info jcf-dump are (basically) identical. Neither mention:
2) jcf-dump --help doesn't mention:
3) Neither info/man nor --help mention that you can use jcf-dump on (all classes
in) a jar archive.
4) Nowhere in the documentation is it stated clearly that you can jcf-dump
classfiles (not just classes).
5) The description of -o in man and info is slightly puzzling: "Th[is] options
[is] the same as the corresponding gcj option(...)."
6) The descriprition of --extdirs in --help is also intruiging: "Set extensions
directory path". That doesn't seem sufficient to me.
7) I'm happy to submit patches if needed (though you're probably better of with
patches from (one of) the maintainers).