move user info, link to LTO FAQ
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 105:||Line 105:|
|== User Information ==
* [[Visibility|Proper C++ visibility support]]
* [[Math_Optimization_Flags|Math Optimization Flags]]
* [[Mudflap_Pointer_Debugging|Mudflap Pointer Debugging]]
* [[Building_Cross_Toolchains_with_gcc|Building Cross Toolchains with gcc]]
* [[Software_floating_point|Software floating point]]
* [[https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/VILto|Exploiting Link Time Optimization]]
Welcome to GCC Wiki
This wiki is not for random discussion of GCC, nor for asking questions. It is here to provide information. If you have questions, please use the mailing list. Do not add questions to these pages! email@example.com is a good mailing list for questions about GCC.
There is an IRC channel dedicated to GCC development at irc.oftc.net/#gcc
There is an IRC channel dedicated to helping users with GCC at irc.freenode.org/#gcc. Please use this channel for questions regarding GCC usage and general GCC discussion.
Getting Started with GCC Development
Current Projects (alphabetical)
Finished Projects (alphabetical)
GCC Summit Proceedings
Proceedings of the GCC Summit:
GCC as a research compiler
GCC Research Opportunities Workshop Proceedings
OrphanedPages: these pages should be linked from another page, or integrated into other pages and deleted. This doesn't apply to automatic redirections or homepages.