Attendees: Li, Olga, Razya, Michael, Sebastian, David
- Olga: work on the PPL/CLooG libraries support,
- David: in XLC compile time of polyhedral time is small,
Michael: in the LooPo project compile time is a problem
- David: from the XLC experience, the geometric representation of constraints was a problem for the speed of polyhedral compilation
- Michael: loop unrolling in GCC before Graphite is a problem
- David: we can move these passes after Graphite
- Li: prepared a patch using the cliquer lib, SPEC benchmark showed little compile time spent in this algorithm.
- David: it could be acceptable to get permission to use cliquer in GCC, have a copy of it in GCC, or just use cliquer as an external lib.
- Michael: will work with Armin on the integer polytopes implementation of PPL. PPL folks are working on the PIP algorithm.