Attendees: David, Konrad, Li, Ramakrishna, Razya, Sebastian, Tobias
- Autopar [2:33]
- Test cases in graphite branch are fixed (Razya)
- Started work on outer loop parallalization (Razya)
- Extended graphite autopar testcases (Li) [4:30]
Small bugs. One in SCoP detection one in dependences Mail (Li)
- CLooG [11:45]
cloog-ppl-0.16.0p1 was released (Tobi)
- patchset to move graphite to new CLooG interface available (Tobi)
- Necessary as there are some bugs fixed and it is closer to CLooG trunk.
- Discussion on just moving to the CLooG interface or integrating CLooG in graphite branch. If it easy we will move CLooG in the branch otherwise we switch on Friday.
- Merge from mainline (Tobias) [30:00]
- Reductions patch (Sebastian) [30:30]
- Still SPEC benchmarks 11 failures.
- SCoP detecion bugs fixed like multiplication of two parameters.
- Loop interchange (Sebastian) [34:30]
- Heuristics proposed by Konrad to calculate array strides still missing
- Loop blocking [35:00]
- We need someone working on this!
- Dependency [36:15] (Konrad)
- Some bugs because of Rational/Integer.
- Still some testcase failures in fortran test cases.
- IV/Vectorizer [48:00]
- Looking at some test cases, Graphite introduces code, that vectorizer can not handle (Ramakrishna)
- Mergin into trunk [53:00]
- Split into logical changes, Razya will work on autopar patch, start submit patches for trunk as soon as possible.
- Patches: Always send a copy to gcc-patches [1:01:30]
- Send like "[graphite] topic " to mailing list