Attendees: Konrad, Li, David, Sebastian, Christophe, Jan, Razya, Antoniu, Harsha, Konrad
Sebastian & Jan:
- gcc summit paper
- Classical loop transform interface: we have to code generate after each loop transform. For fusing loops we have to fuse each statement in their bodies.
PCP extension to represent arbitrary "while" loops with exit predicates as suggested by Cedric Bastoul Graphite_Workshop_Nov08/graphite_irregular_cf.pdf
- PCP annotations for array dimensions as "stream dimensions"
- Work on code coverage paper: how many scops can the graphite branch detect, this will be a base line for further improvements
autopar + Got some performance number, that can be found on AutoparRelated.
- Enable dependency analysis
- Allow autopar to use dependency analysis
- Konrad + Razya:
- Razya is setting up a page that provides a status on Graphite/autopar contributors and a summary for the components that they work on.
- Want outermost loops parallelized.
- Razya has a patch to autopar simple nested loops.
- Connect wiki pages properly
- Contact IBM Watson for autopar discussions: David proposed to
contact Uday Kumar Bondhugula to discuss the top level algorithms for autopar in polyhedral representation.