Attendees: Jan, Antoniu, Li, Sebastian, Tobias, Razya, Konrad, Rama, David, Christophe
Data references: Remaining bugs fixed last week. Now enabled and works without regressions in bootstrap, SPEC and test suite. (Tobias) Commit
- Data dependencies:
- Tested last week. (Tobias) Works except one bug in gfortran.dg/cray_pointers_2.f90 (Konrad will look into this)
Assignment of the Alias Set not yet included. At the moment everything is part of the same alias set. This is correct but very conservative. (Konrad will work on this)
- We have to find the lexicographic maximum to find the last access. Sebastian will ask Roberto (from PPL), if a piplib like algorithm is/will be available.
- At the moment we use the data type ppl_Pointset_Powerset_NNC_Polyhedron_t for all polyhedron. These are no integer polyhedron. If we want to do projection, or max/min calculation we need integer polyhedron. So have a look for the right data type in PPL. (Tobi is interested into this, but ENOTIME)
- SCoP Detection:
Layered SCoP Detection committed. Access functions were always checked from the outermost loop. So if they often contained some expressions like "i*b" that were not allowed. Now we analyse them for the right loop depth and sometimes "i*b" is not part of the access function any more. (Tobias) Commit
- Remove IVStack: Work is going. First patches successful bootstrapped. Should be committed soon. (Sebastian)
- Types of induction variables:
- Not related to IVStack removal
Discussion took place last week about Interest in integer auto-upcasting pass for normalization and optimization?
- Plan to use size_t for ivs. But not yet tested.
- Broken because number of edge executions/frequencies not yet updated.
Will be updated by propagating the frequencies and scaling them depending on the number of iterations of the new loops. (Jan & Sebastian)
- Basic classes to represent polyhedra introduced, copied from graphite-poly.c. (Jan)
- Canonicalization of mathematic and boolean expressions. Now they look like the constraints to add to the polyhedra. (Jan)
- Next step - Build up the constraints and polyhedra. (Jan)
Add test cases for autopar. Committed and working (Li) Commit
- We need some runtime performance tests for simple autopar test cases (Li)
- We can use the new dependency analysis if the remaining problems get fixed
- Work on something with loop nests containing nested loops started (Konrad, Razya) Will send information per mail as phone was broken.
- Graphite test suite:
Unify the arguments to execute test cases. (Li) Commit
- 3 gcc summit papers related to GRAPHITE:
PCP/Graphite Arquitecture: PCP. Arquitecture. SE, Testing. External language. One example. PCP->Canonizalization->Heuristics (Jan, Sebastian)
- Graphite/Polyhedron + Code coverage: Describe polyhedral interface. Find out how many SCoPs we detect and how much runtime we cover? (Tobi)
- STREAM + PCP + GRAPHITE: About PCP extensions used for stream.