Graphite phone call from 2009_03_11
Attendees: Razya, Konrad, David, Tobias, Christophe, Kenny, Jan, Albert
- reductions: zero dim arrays in data references.
- data references: Introduce polyhedral data references
- auto par: 2 steps
detect parallel loops: clast_stmt -> get PBB -> get poly_drs -> call dependency analysis
- produce code or annotate PCP loops
- PCP: make pcp a stand alone library
- Richi stated it will be challenging to have GCC built with stand alone components.
- Seems the way to go, to allow Graphite be used in JIT compilers.