ACATS is the official Ada language testsuite, it was formerly known as ACVC. The Ada language standard is free (beer & speech) and so is its testsuite, see the Ada Conformity Assessment Authority for more information.
Note that [gccbug: 19956] is not an ACATS regression but has been reported to affect various pieces of Ada code that use a common Ada idiom. [gccbug: 20593] is also a common idiom being miscompiled. Both PR now have patches.
As of 20050313 here is the current list of known ACATS failures on all platforms:
- cxg1003 (run) and other cxg fail on hppa-hpux
- cxa5011 (ICE) -O3 -funroll-all-loops on x86-linux
- c41325a total 152 tests on ia64, ICE verify_flow_info
- c953002 (run) hangs x86-*, same as 18820?
- c761010 (originally reported for non Ada code, ppc only)
- c32001e c52011a c64105b c95086b cd2b11a cd2b11b (ICE x86, ppc, ia64, works on x86_64, pass everywhere at -O0) works with -O2 -fno-tree-sra
- c43214c (run, pass at -O0)
- c380004 (run) protected entry family front-end limitation
- cdd2a02 (run, works at -O0 everywhere) works with -O2 -fno-tree-sra
- cxa5012 (ICE ia64 only, run SEGV on x86_64)
- ce2109b ce2404b ce2410b (ICE at -O0, x86 and x86_64)
- c37305a (ICE at -O0 on x86 x86_64 and ia64)
- cd30001 (ICE at -O0 on x86 x86_64 and ia64)
- c37402a (run, core dump) hangs on ppc-linux
- cdd2a03 (compile, new AI implementation work)
- c3a0004 (run) s390-linux only SEGV Check that access to subprogram may be stored within data structures (also on ppc-linux with zcx)
- c954a03 (run) s390-linux only STORAGE_ERROR Requeue from an Accept with parameters to a Protected Entry (also on ppc-linux with zcx)
- cxb5002 (run) s390-linux only To_Fortran/To_Ada (simple?)
- c954020 c954021 c954022 c954023 c954024 c954026 (run) do not terminate on s390-linux, ppc-linux
- c940005 (run) fail (no ZCX) or timeout (ZCX) on ppc-linux/darwin
- c974012 (run) fail at runtime (ZCX or not) on ppc-linux/darwin
- c391002 (link) fail on ppc-darwin Ada CONSTRUCTOR problem
- c391002 c432002 (ICE categorize_ctor_elements_1 x86 and x86_64)
- cxa4006 cxa4017 (run) ada.string.(un)bounded fail at runtime
- cxaca01 (compile, asm) ppc-darwin only Bad Absolute Expression, absolute 0 assumed.
- c940013 (run) segfault at runtime on hppa-linux
- cb41002 (run) segfault at runtime on hppa-linux
- ce3810b (run) segfault at runtime on hppa-linux
- cxg1005 (run) fails at runtime on hppa-linux
Since 3.4 had no ACATS failures on x86-linux, all such current ACATS failures are regressions.
This list is maintained by LaurentGuerby, you can send him your gcc/testsuite/ada/acats/acats.log in compressed form by email if you have FAIL not listed on this page.