- This library was partially written at IBM's Haifa Research
- The library is based heavily on policy-based design and
uses many useful techniques from [alexandrescu01modern].
- Two ideas are borrowed from the SGI-STL implementation
- The prime-based resize policies use a list of primes
taken from the SGI-STL implementation.
- The red-black trees contain both a root node and a
header node (containing metadata), connected in a way
that forward and reverse iteration can be performed
- Some test utilities borrow ideas from [boost_timer].
- We would like to thank Scott Meyers for useful comments
(without attributing to him any flaws in the design or
implementation of the library).
- Much of the documentation is (especially through PyChart, Beautiful
Soup, and kjbuckets)
and uses . The CSS-driven menus are
slightly modified from Brothercake
(hopefully without introducing errors).