11.9.2 Qualified Projects
Before the reserved
project, there may be one or two qualifiers, that
is identifiers or reserved words, to qualify the project.
The current list of qualifiers is:
- abstract: qualifies a project with no sources. Such a
- project must either have no declaration of attributes
Source_List_File, or one of
Languages must be declared
as empty. If it extends another project, the project it extends must also be a
qualified abstract project.
- standard: a standard project is a non library project with sources.
- This is the default (implicit) qualifier.
- aggregate: a project whose sources are aggregated from other
- project files.
- aggregate library: a library whose sources are aggregated
- from other project or library project files.
- library: a library project must declare both attributes
- configuration: a configuration project cannot be in a project tree.
- It describes compilers and other tools to