23.6.2 gnatcheck Annotations Rules
- An “Exempt_Off” annotation can only appear after a corresponding
- Exempted source code sections are only based on the source location of the
annotations. Any source construct between the two
annotations is part of the exempted source code section.
- Exempted source code sections for different rules are independent. They can
be nested or intersect with one another without limitation.
Creating nested or intersecting source code sections for the same rule is
- Malformed exempted source code sections are reported by a warning, and
the corresponding rule exemptions are ignored.
- When an exempted source code section does not contain at least one violation
of the exempted rule, a warning is emitted on stderr.
- If an “Exempt_On” annotation pragma does not have a matching
“Exempt_Off” annotation pragma in the same compilation unit, then the
exemption for the given rule is ignored and a warning is issued.