7 Invoking grmic
grmic [OPTION] ... class ...
grmic is a utility included with
libgcj which generates
stubs for remote objects.
Note that this program isn't yet fully compatible with the JDK
grmic. Some options, such as -classpath, are
recognized but currently ignored. We have left these options
undocumented for now.
Long options can also be given with a GNU-style leading `--'. For
instance, --help is accepted.
- By default, grmic deletes intermediate files. Either of these
options causes it not to delete such files.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons for the 1.1
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons compatible with both
the 1.1 and 1.2 protocol versions. This is the default.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons for the 1.2
- Don't compile the generated files.
- Print information about what grmic is doing.
- Put output files in directory. By default the files are put in
the current working directory.
- Print a help message, then exit.
- Print version information, then exit.