188.8.131.52 Miscellaneous Documentation
In addition to the formal documentation that is installed by GCC,
there are several other text files in the gcc subdirectory
with miscellaneous documentation:
- Notes on GCC's Native Language Support. FIXME: this should be part of
this manual rather than a separate file.
- Notes on the Free Translation Project.
- The GNU General Public License, Versions 2 and 3.
- The GNU Lesser General Public License, Versions 2.1 and 3.
- Change log files for various parts of GCC.
- Details of a few changes to the GCC front-end interface. FIXME: the
information in this file should be part of general documentation of
the front-end interface in this manual.
- Information about new features in old versions of GCC. (For recent
versions, the information is on the GCC web site.)
- Information about portability issues when writing code in GCC. FIXME:
why isn't this part of this manual or of the GCC Coding Conventions?
FIXME: document such files in subdirectories, at least config,
cp, objc, testsuite.