3.17.42 VxWorks Options
The options in this section are defined for all VxWorks targets.
Options specific to the target hardware are listed with the other
options for that target.
- GCC can generate code for both VxWorks kernels and real time processes
(RTPs). This option switches from the former to the latter. It also
defines the preprocessor macro
- Link an RTP executable against shared libraries rather than static
libraries. The options -static and -shared can
also be used for RTPs (see Link Options); -static
is the default.
- These options are passed down to the linker. They are defined for
compatibility with Diab.
- Enable lazy binding of function calls. This option is equivalent to
-Wl,-z,now and is defined for compatibility with Diab.
- Disable lazy binding of function calls. This option is the default and
is defined for compatibility with Diab.