5.50.10 picoChip Built-in Functions
GCC provides an interface to selected machine instructions from the
picoChip instruction set.
int __builtin_sbc (int value
- Sign bit count. Return the number of consecutive bits in value
which have the same value as the sign-bit. The result is the number of
leading sign bits minus one, giving the number of redundant sign bits in
int __builtin_byteswap (int value
- Byte swap. Return the result of swapping the upper and lower bytes of
int __builtin_brev (int value
- Bit reversal. Return the result of reversing the bits in
value. Bit 15 is swapped with bit 0, bit 14 is swapped with bit 1,
and so on.
int __builtin_adds (int x
, int y
- Saturating addition. Return the result of adding x and y,
storing the value 32767 if the result overflows.
int __builtin_subs (int x
, int y
- Saturating subtraction. Return the result of subtracting y from
x, storing the value -32768 if the result overflows.
void __builtin_halt (void)
- Halt. The processor will stop execution. This built-in is useful for