3.17.21 MCore Options
These are the `-m' options defined for the Motorola M*Core
- Inline constants into the code stream if it can be done in two
instructions or less.
- Use the divide instruction. (Enabled by default).
- Allow arbitrary sized immediates in bit operations.
- Always treat bit-fields as int-sized.
- Force all functions to be aligned to a four byte boundary.
- Emit callgraph information.
- Prefer word access when reading byte quantities.
- Generate code for a little endian target.
- Generate code for the 210 processor.
- Assume that run-time support has been provided and so omit the
simulator library (libsim.a) from the linker command line.
- Set the maximum amount for a single stack increment operation. Large
values can increase the speed of programs which contain functions
that need a large amount of stack space, but they can also trigger a
segmentation fault if the stack is extended too much. The default
value is 0x1000.