3.17.23 MN10300 Options
These -m options are defined for Matsushita MN10300 architectures:
- Generate code to avoid bugs in the multiply instructions for the MN10300
processors. This is the default.
- Do not generate code to avoid bugs in the multiply instructions for the
- Generate code which uses features specific to the AM33 processor.
- Do not generate code which uses features specific to the AM33 processor. This
is the default.
- When generating a function which returns a pointer, return the pointer
d0. Otherwise, the pointer is returned
only in a0, and attempts to call such functions without a prototype
would result in errors. Note that this option is on by default; use
-mno-return-pointer-on-d0 to disable it.
- Do not link in the C run-time initialization object file.
- Indicate to the linker that it should perform a relaxation optimization pass
to shorten branches, calls and absolute memory addresses. This option only
has an effect when used on the command line for the final link step.
This option makes symbolic debugging impossible.