13.1.3 Construct Layout Control
This group of gnatpp switches controls the layout of comments and
complex syntactic constructs. See Formatting Comments for details
on their effect.
- All the comments remain unchanged
- GNAT-style comment line indentation (this is the default).
- Reference-manual comment line indentation.
- GNAT-style comment beginning
- Reformat comment blocks
- GNAT-style layout (this is the default)
- Compact layout
- Uncompact layout
- All the VT characters are removed from the comment text. All the HT characters
are expanded with the sequences of space characters to get to the next tab
- Do not place the keyword
is on a separate line in a subprogram body in
case if the specification occupies more then one line.
The -c1 and -c2 switches are incompatible.
The -c3 and -c4 switches are compatible with each other and
also with -c1 and -c2. The -c0 switch disables all
the other comment formatting switches.
The -l1, -l2, and -l3 switches are incompatible.