- Help build the test suite
- Solicit more code for donation to the test suite.
We can keep code private on request.
- Bug hunting/squishing
- Find bugs and write more test cases!
Test cases are especially very welcome,
because it allows us to concentrate on fixing bugs
instead of isolating them.
- Smaller projects (“bug” fixes):
- Allow init exprs to be numbers raised to integer powers.
- Implement correct rounding.
- Implement F restrictions on Fortran 95 syntax.
- See about making Emacs-parsable error messages.
If you wish to work on the runtime libraries,
please contact a project maintainer.