See the following documents for further information on GNAT:
- GNAT User's Guide, which provides information on how to use
the GNAT compiler system.
- Ada 95 Reference Manual, which contains all reference
material for the Ada 95 programming language.
- Ada 95 Annotated Reference Manual, which is an annotated version
of the standard reference manual cited above. The annotations describe
detailed aspects of the design decision, and in particular contain useful
sections on Ada 83 compatibility.
- DEC Ada, Technical Overview and Comparison on DIGITAL Platforms,
which contains specific information on compatibility between GNAT and
DEC Ada 83 systems.
- DEC Ada, Language Reference Manual, part number AA-PYZAB-TK which
describes in detail the pragmas and attributes provided by the DEC Ada 83