3.17.24 ARC Options
These options are defined for ARC implementations:
- Compile code for little endian mode. This is the default.
- Compile code for big endian mode.
- Prepend the name of the cpu to all public symbol names.
In multiple-processor systems, there are many ARC variants with different
instruction and register set characteristics. This flag prevents code
compiled for one cpu to be linked with code compiled for another.
No facility exists for handling variants that are “almost identical”.
This is an all or nothing option.
- Compile code for ARC variant cpu.
Which variants are supported depend on the configuration.
All variants support -mcpu=base, this is the default.
- Put functions, data, and readonly data in text-section,
data-section, and readonly-data-section respectively
by default. This can be overridden with the
See Variable Attributes.