CALL GMTime(STime, TArray)
INTEGER(KIND=1); scalar; INTENT(IN).
INTEGER(KIND=1); DIMENSION(9); INTENT(OUT).
Given a system time value STime, fills TArray with values
extracted from it appropriate to the GMT time zone using
The array elements are as follows:
- Seconds after the minute, range 0-59 or 0-61 to allow for leap
- Minutes after the hour, range 0-59
- Hours past midnight, range 0-23
- Day of month, range 0-31
- Number of months since January, range 0-12
- Years since 1900
- Number of days since Sunday, range 0-6
- Days since January 1
- Daylight savings indicator: positive if daylight savings is in effect,
zero if not, and negative if the information isn't available.