- How sequences in both forms of header names are mapped to headers
or external source file names (6.4.7).
- Whether the value of a character constant in a constant expression
that controls conditional inclusion matches the value of the same character
constant in the execution character set (6.10.1).
- Whether the value of a single-character character constant in a
constant expression that controls conditional inclusion may have a
negative value (6.10.1).
- The places that are searched for an included
header, and how the places are specified or the header is
- How the named source file is searched for in an included
delimited header (6.10.2).
- The method by which preprocessing tokens (possibly resulting from
macro expansion) in a
#include directive are combined into a header
- The nesting limit for
#include processing (6.10.2).
- Whether the
# operator inserts a
\ character before
\ character that begins a universal character name in a
character constant or string literal (18.104.22.168).
- The behavior on each recognized non-
- The definitions for
respectively, the date and time of translation are not available (6.10.8).