-m options are defined for the H8/300 implementations:
- Shorten some address references at link time, when possible; uses the
ld and the H8/300, for a fuller description.
- Generate code for the H8/300H.
- Generate code for the H8/S.
- Generate code for the H8/S2600. This switch must be used with
int data 32 bits by default.
- On the H8/300H and H8/S, use the same alignment rules as for the H8/300.
The default for the H8/300H and H8/S is to align longs and floats on 4
-malign-300 causes them to be aligned on 2 byte boundaries.
This option has no effect on the H8/300.