- Any extended integer types that exist in the implementation (6.2.5).
- Whether signed integer types are represented using sign and magnitude,
two's complement, or one's complement, and whether the extraordinary value
is a trap representation or an ordinary value (220.127.116.11).
- The rank of any extended integer type relative to another extended
integer type with the same precision (18.104.22.168).
- The result of, or the signal raised by, converting an integer to a
signed integer type when the value cannot be represented in an object of
that type (22.214.171.124).
- The results of some bitwise operations on signed integers (6.5).