libstdc++ archive
date index for April, 2019

This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

April 19, 2019
00:02 [PATCH] Delegate PSTL configuration to pstl/pstl_config.h Thomas Rodgers

April 18, 2019
21:27 Re: [PATCH] Improve implementation of parallel equal() Jonathan Wakely
20:43 Re: [PATCH] Improve implementation of parallel equal() Jonathan Wakely
20:35 Re: Adding noexcept-specification on tuple constructors (LWG 2899) Jonathan Wakely

April 17, 2019
21:47 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/90105 make forward_list::sort stable Jonathan Wakely
19:28 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Fix condition for std::variant to be copy constructible Jonathan Wakely
16:20 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Fix condition for std::variant to be copy constructible Ville Voutilainen
16:17 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Remove unnecessary string literals from static_assert in C++17 tests Ville Voutilainen
16:17 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Fix tests for std::variant to match original intention Ville Voutilainen
16:12 [PATCH 3/3] Fix condition for std::variant to be copy constructible Jonathan Wakely
16:09 [PATCH 2/3] Remove unnecessary string literals from static_assert in C++17 tests Jonathan Wakely
16:07 [PATCH 1/3] Fix tests for std::variant to match original intention Jonathan Wakely
13:13 [PATCH] Add constexpr to std::optional::value_or(U&&)&& Jonathan Wakely

April 16, 2019
22:16 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/90105 make forward_list::sort stable Jonathan Wakely
19:39 [PATCH] Improve implementation of parallel equal() Thomas Rodgers
17:00 Re: Adding noexcept-specification on tuple constructors (LWG 2899) Nina Dinka Ranns
15:10 Re: Adding noexcept-specification on tuple constructors (LWG 2899) Ville Voutilainen
14:25 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/90046 fix build failure on epiphany-elf Jonathan Wakely
14:18 Re: Adding noexcept-specification on tuple constructors (LWG 2899) Jonathan Wakely
13:08 Adding noexcept-specification on tuple constructors (LWG 2899) Nina Dinka Ranns

April 13, 2019
00:15 Re: [PATCH] Uglify identifiers missed in previous commit(s) Thomas Rodgers

April 12, 2019
08:03 Re: [PATCH] Uglify identifiers missed in previous commit(s) Jonathan Wakely
04:16 [PATCH] Uglify identifiers missed in previous commit(s) Thomas Rodgers

April 11, 2019
20:50 Re: [PATCH] Replace direct PSTL uses of assert() with a macro Thomas Rodgers
19:58 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/90046 fix build failure on epiphany-elf Jonathan Wakely
09:33 Re: P1285R0 and type_traits hardening discussion Jonathan Wakely
09:19 Re: P1285R0 and type_traits hardening discussion Antony Polukhin

April 10, 2019
23:02 Re: [PATCH] Replace direct PSTL uses of assert() with a macro Jonathan Wakely
22:59 Re: [PATCH] Replace direct PSTL uses of assert() with a macro Jonathan Wakely
22:57 Re: [PATCH] Replace direct PSTL uses of assert() with a macro Thomas Rodgers
20:43 Re: P1285R0 and type_traits hardening discussion Jonathan Wakely
20:32 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
20:25 P1285R0 and type_traits hardening discussion Antony Polukhin
20:01 Re: [PATCH] Replace direct PSTL uses of assert() with a macro Jonathan Wakely
19:24 [PATCH] Update documentation regarding bogus memory leaks in libstdc++ Jonathan Wakely
14:46 Re: [Patch, libstdc++.exp]Update the usage of cached result, rebuild nlocale wrapper for each variant. Jonathan Wakely
10:19 Re: [PATCH] Add PSTL internal namespace qualifications Jonathan Wakely

April 09, 2019
22:23 [PATCH] Replace direct PSTL uses of assert() with a macro Thomas Rodgers
21:48 Re: [PATCH] Add PSTL internal namespace qualifications Thomas Rodgers
19:52 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/89851 Add testcase for std::variant equality Jonathan Wakely
18:53 [PATCH 3/3] Add comments and style fixes to <variant> Jonathan Wakely
18:52 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix std::visit to support arbitrary callables Jonathan Wakely
18:50 [PATCH 1/3] PR libstdc++/90008 remove unused capture from variant rel ops Jonathan Wakely
15:18 SYSV Unwind ABI - foreign-exception + catch-all block Oliver Kowalke

April 08, 2019
18:56 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
18:54 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
16:36 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
16:23 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
16:20 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen
16:12 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen
16:02 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
09:31 Re: Issue with webpage Jonathan Wakely
08:54 Re: [PATCH] Fix directory_iterator handling of DT_UNKNOWN Jonathan Wakely
07:19 Re: [PATCH] Fix directory_iterator handling of DT_UNKNOWN Christophe Lyon

April 07, 2019
12:15 Issue with webpage Ann Sykes

April 06, 2019
00:07 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen

April 05, 2019
23:56 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen
23:48 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen
23:19 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen
22:55 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Ville Voutilainen
22:41 Re: [PATCH] Add PSTL internal namespace qualifications Thomas Rodgers
20:29 Re: [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
18:19 [wwwdocs] Document PSTL and std::visit<R> support Jonathan Wakely
18:06 [PATCH] Implement std::visit<R> for C++2a (P0655R1) Jonathan Wakely
16:59 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Jonathan Wakely
16:57 [PATCH] Use hidden friends for directory iterator comparisons Jonathan Wakely
16:57 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/89986 export directory_iterator::increment Jonathan Wakely
16:57 [PATCH] Share all recursive_directory_iterator state [LWG 2708] Jonathan Wakely
16:56 [PATCH] Fix directory_iterator handling of DT_UNKNOWN Jonathan Wakely
16:56 [PATCH] Make filesystem::path safe for self assignment Jonathan Wakely

April 04, 2019
10:36 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Jonathan Wakely
06:03 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Antony Polukhin

April 03, 2019
22:30 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Jonathan Wakely
22:27 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Jonathan Wakely
20:39 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Ville Voutilainen
20:32 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Antony Polukhin
16:25 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/87431 re-adjust never-valueless optimizations Jonathan Wakely
10:05 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/85184 remove debug assertions from std::variant Jonathan Wakely
10:05 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/85184 remove debug assertions from std::variant Ville Voutilainen
10:04 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/85184 remove debug assertions from std::variant Ville Voutilainen
09:48 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/85184 remove debug assertions from std::variant Jonathan Wakely
09:47 [PATCH] Define std::hash specializations for C++17 PMR strings Jonathan Wakely
02:33 Re: [PATCH] improve performance of std::allocator::deallocate Pádraig Brady

April 01, 2019
23:01 Re: [PATCH] Add PSTL internal namespace qualifications Thomas Rodgers
16:13 Re: [PATCH] Add PSTL internal namespace qualifications Thomas Rodgers
12:34 Re: [PATCH] Add PSTL internal namespace qualifications Jonathan Wakely
11:55 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Jonathan Wakely
11:55 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Jonathan Wakely
09:52 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Ville Voutilainen
08:51 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Ville Voutilainen
08:50 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Ville Voutilainen
08:45 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Paolo Carlini
08:45 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Ville Voutilainen
08:43 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Ville Voutilainen
08:30 Re: [v3 PATCH] Use single-visitation in variant assignment and swap. Paolo Carlini


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc