This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Results for 9.0.0 20181017 (experimental) [trunk revision 265234] (GCC) libstdc++ testsuite on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 15:18:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Results for 9.0.0 20181017 (experimental) [trunk revision 265234] (GCC) libstdc++ testsuite on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
- References: <5bc9dfd0.lCR0wJnxzBHJpRZUfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 at 14:46, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Native configuration is x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
> === libstdc++ tests ===
> Running target unix/-std=c++2a
> FAIL: 20_util/scoped_allocator/1.cc (test for excess errors)
> UNRESOLVED: 20_util/scoped_allocator/1.cc compilation failed to produce executable
> FAIL: 21_strings/basic_string/types/1.cc (test for excess errors)
There are a lot of failures for -std=c++2a because we have a lot of
tests that only pass for -std=gnu++NN dialects. I'm adding an
effective target keyword to deal with that.
Several of the debug mode failures have been fixed already (this test
run started two days ago!). I'll start another run after some more
fixes have been made.