Re: Relocation (= move+destroy)

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, Marc Glisse wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

On 18/10/18 21:59 +0200, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

That's a good enough reason for me. Unless one of us implements
noexcept(auto) in GCC and Clang in the next few days, let's go with
what you have in the patch :-)

Just checking: this 'ok' is for the noexcept style, it is not a review for the complete patch yet, right?

Right. I think I looked over the rest quickly and it seemed OK, but I
thought you were going to send a revised patch changing the triviality
test so was going to wait and review the revised patch. But since that
change is tiny I can still review the rest now anyway, so I'll do that
tomorrow.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding, here is the version with is_trivial, which regtested fine. Same ChangeLog.

Uh, why didn't I notice that the function __relocate is unused? I guess I'll resend the same patch without __relocate once retesting has finished :-( Sorry for all the corrections, I guess I didn't check my patch carefully enough before sending it the first time.

--
Marc Glisse