This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Add <span> Header to libstdc++
- From: Lars Gullik Bjønnes <larsbj at gullik dot org>
- To: 3dw4rd at verizon dot net
- Cc: chorman64 at gmail dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 21:22:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Add <span> Header to libstdc++
- References: <email@example.com>
sizeof(span<char>) == 16
sizeof(span<char, 5>) == 8
sizeof(span<char, 0>) = 1
would be nice. (x86_64)
On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 01:26, Ed Smith-Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am CCing the libstdc++ list to get more eyes on this. We send
> libstdc++ patches to both libstdc++ and gcc-patches.
> Do you have Copyright assignment to the FSF? You'll want to start hat
> quickly if you don't have it.
> I am looking over your patch for <span> and it looks like a good start.
> For the main patch there are mostly style issues (see
> The biggest thing might be the testsuite. You'll want a
> libstdc++-v3/testsuite/23_containers/span directory. Look in the
> sibling directories for how these things are structured.
> Best regards,
> Ed Smith-Rowland
> OP: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-09/msg01658.html