This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Use -fno-show-column in libstdc++ installed testing
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 13:28:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Use -fno-show-column in libstdc++ installed testing
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On 02/10/18 00:58 +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
<https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2016-08/msg00006.html> arranged for
libstdc++ tests to use -fno-show-column by default, but only for
build-tree testing. This patch adds it to the options used for
installed testing as well.
Tested with installed testing for a cross to x86_64-linux-gnu, where
it fixes various test failures.
This is OK for trunk, and I have no objections to also changing it for
the branches if you want it there.