This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Add <span> Header to libstdc++
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: chorman64 at gmail dot com
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 19:26:20 -0400
- Subject: Add <span> Header to libstdc++
I am CCing the libstdc++ list to get more eyes on this. We send
libstdc++ patches to both libstdc++ and gcc-patches.
Do you have Copyright assignment to the FSF? You'll want to start hat
quickly if you don't have it.
I am looking over your patch for <span> and it looks like a good start.
For the main patch there are mostly style issues (see
The biggest thing might be the testsuite. You'll want a
libstdc++-v3/testsuite/23_containers/span directory. Look in the
sibling directories for how these things are structured.