libstdc++ PATCH to harmonize noexcept

While working on an unrelated issue I noticed that the compiler didn't
like some of these declarations after preprocessing, when they aren't
protected by system-header permissiveness.

I thought about limiting the permissiveness to only extern "C"
functions, but I believe that system headers are adding more C++
declarations, so we'd likely run into this issue again.

Shouldn't we build libstdc++ with -Wsystem-headers?  Maybe along with
-Wno-error=system-headers?

Jonathan approved these changes elsewhere.

Jason