Re: [libstdc++, patch] Fix build on APFS file system

On 24/10/17 17:14 +0200, FX wrote:
Presumably for the i386 and x86_64 multilibs (does it make any
difference if you do --disable-multlib? It would be easier to debug the
output if each command was only done once).

Same problem without multilib.

OK good, so then test without multilib, because there's half as much
output to examine.

I can't really do much more by email, somebody with access to one of
these failing systems needs to debug this. The problem has nothing to
do with C++ so I don't see why it needs to be solved by libstdc++
people -- just modify the makefile and inspect the results.

Thanks for the help so far. If I could debug this I would, but the complexity of this build machinery puts it out of my reach.

It's "only" a bunch of shell commands :-)