Re: primitive type size

it certainly does, thanks!
I'm looking at the gcc code and I've found a couple of things interesting.

- the primitive data types are ultimately defined by the TARGET_ABI_X32 ...
etc ...
- each target has it's own header (e.g.: cygming.h, i386, dragonfly.h, etc
...) which redefine (if necessary some define).

that is all I needed :-)
thanks a lot and I'm sorry if I've been writing here!

--
Onorato Vaticone
m : +393 85 2152462