This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Make tests less istreambuf_iterator implementation dependent
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 13:12:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Make tests less istreambuf_iterator implementation dependent
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=jwakely at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com B127F18B52F
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 27/09/17 22:16 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
I just committed attached patch as trivial.
Those tests were highly istreambuf_iterator implementation, it is
the result of the call to money_get<>::get which is pointing
immediately beyond the last character recognized to quote Standard
But according to the standard's specification for istreambuf_iterator
it makes no difference, because both iterators point to the same
streambuf and share the state.