This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[PATCH] Fix libstdc++ tests using invalid effective-target


The c++11 effective-target isn't supported on gcc-5-branch, so these
tests need to use dg-options instead. (I'll be glad when we close
gcc-5-branch and I don't have to remember this!)

One of the tests FAILed when this was fixed, because it was also using
a constructor of __gnu_test::test_container that doesn't exist on
gcc-5-branch. So I fixed that too.

	* testsuite/20_util/reference_wrapper/80504.cc: Do not use invalid
	effective-target.
	* testsuite/22_locale/conversions/buffer/2.cc: Likewise.
	* testsuite/28_regex/basic_regex/ctors/basic/iter.cc: Likewise. Fix
	use of test_container.

Tested x86_64-linux, committed to gcc-5-branch.

Attachment: patch.txt
Description: Text document


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]