Re: [fixincludes, v3] Don't define libstdc++-internal macros in Solaris 10+ <math.h>

On 18/11/16 12:10 +0100, Rainer Orth wrote:
The change is OK in principle, but I'd prefer more meaningful names
for the macros ...

Fine with me: I know close to nothing of C++, so please bear with me ;-)

No problem, that's what the rest of us are here to help with :-)

I don't mind whether you go with this or just remove the unnecessary
structs, typedef and primary template bodies. Either is OK.

I went for the latter to keep the testcase close to the original.

OK, that's probably simpler to maintain in case we change the code in
the headers in future.

Please find attached the revised version of the patch.  I hope I've
incorporated all of your comments.

Looks good.

Ok for mainline now and the backports after some soak time?

Yes, the libstdc++ parts are OK, thanks.