Re: Container debug light mode

On 08/06/16 22:53 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
Hi

Here is the patch I already proposed to introduce the debug light mode for vector and deque containers.

   It also simplify some internal calls.

This looks great, and I'd like to see it on trunk, but could you split
it into two patches please? The simplifications to use
__iterator_category and replace insert() with _M_insert_* are good but
are unrelated to the debug mode parts so if there are two separate
commits it's easier to backport one piece separately, or to identify
any regressions that might be introduced.