[Patch] Implement std::experimental::variant

Hi,

I have implemented
p0088r2<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2016/p0088r2.html>.

The interface is massive and the sfinae conditions are complicated, so
I won't be surprised that I made mistakes on interface conformance
(especially for uses-allocator constructors).

I didn't document the public interfaces, since they may still change;
I'll document them if it's preferred. Important implementations are
documented though.

Currently it's in std::experimental::fundamentals_v1. Is there a
better place to put it in?

Thank you!

--
Regards,