Re: [patch] update locale support fro FreeBSD

On 14.11.15 14:43, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 13/11/15 15:28 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 12/11/15 23:32 +0100, Andreas Tobler wrote:
All,

with the work from Jennifer Yao and John Marino we can now update
the locale support on FreeBSD to the level of DragonFly.

Results of this work can be found on the results list.

Here my small addendum to make it work on FreeBSD.

Is this ok for trunk? (Given that the work from Jennifer and John
are committed before stage3?)

Those patches are now in.

I'm OK with this change for gcc6. It is an ABI change for FreeBSD, as
it changes the std::locale definitions, but as the target maintainer
you can decide if that's OK.

My mistake, this doesn't make any incompatible change at all, so is a
no-brainer IMHO. (I thought there was a change to where something got
deallocated, but that's only a local variable in the constructor).

Thank you very much!

Committed: r230383

Andreas