Re: Debug mode lite plan

I really like this idea, and will be happy to review any patches when
they are done. I've meant to do this for years (and failed), I believe
it has been proposed before but (I assume) never committed. That
shouldn't stop you from doing it again!

My only criticism (and I realise this sounds like bikesheding) is that
the name is far too cute :) Perhaps _GLIBCXX_DEBUG_LITE ? (I believe
that has been suggested before, but don't believe it was ever
committed).

Chris