This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Elimitate duplication of get_catalogs in different abi
- From: FranÃois Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:57:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Elimitate duplication of get_catalogs in different abi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B694F5 dot 3070606 at gmail dot com>
It seems that this patch results in unresolved symbols.
I am quite sure that the code is right but build system should be adapted.
I noticed that *_cow.cc files are built with -fimplicit-templates. I try
to apply the same with the old abi but I still experiment unresolved
Any help is welcome.
On 27/07/2015 22:30, FranÃois Dumont wrote:
> This is the patch to get rid of the duplication of the get_catalogs
> functions in the .so.
> I used c++locale_internal.h that seems to be there for this kind of
> * config/locale/gnu/messages_members.cc (Catalog_info, Catalogs):
> * config/locale/gnu/c++locale_internal.h: ...here in std namespace.
> * config/locale/gnu/c_locale.cc: Move implementation of latter here.
> Tested under linux x86_64.
> Ok to commit ?