This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Small refactor on <regex> _State<>
- From: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 00:17:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Small refactor on <regex> _State<>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNnYLoCYnjNpkJYHa2Q-ux0KnKmVXBDUOa33xk29MzeTKA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Tim Shen <email@example.com> wrote:
> It's not a very necessary refactoring, but simply can't resist. :)
> I'm not sure of the ::memcpy calls. It looks not very idiomatic, but
> std::copy on char* looks even more weird? :/
> Bootstrapped and tested.
> Tim Shen