This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH][GSoC] Extend shared_ptr to support arrays
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Fan You <youfan dot noey at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:04:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][GSoC] Extend shared_ptr to support arrays
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150616132839 dot GA13009 at redhat dot com> <CALvpekFiRrz2UHTvGh+aqnkQPdL-Y=O-vRUXhxwVs-Wz+5v-RA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNnyp7Tax3CU0BAnbR0DSo6Xc+z8S7+3BSkYSyPpUpyu6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALvpekEmLhme8=FnRRVX3afpU5LkWyrbsJBzW6S6bPUYtRP=gg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALvpekF3MfgGxuQcPNc2k9eJ1ZWHOSngDu0OC+oBXnvQs6VzpA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150625164125 dot GL2856 at redhat dot com> <CALvpekHzWvX=xS+6bAPMzON_9BYcAMJDOPizRx-Be46zBoCHKA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNkt5f0Jypz4J07nhZDBjLWr+npM79hrFWr4yv2jzDDg4g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALvpekELgCuXdCj2rDPactN0_vLnF2ObBFYVwcgQotMHsQs-dA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALvpekFdy+jibOmeXDAhs9p4OTZcWdbYUJY3t_xkgMwy=VMCnA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/07/15 23:58 -0400, Fan You wrote:
I'm busy with other things right now and not spending much time on
libstdc++ patch review, but don't worry, there's no rush to have this
reviewed. The code doesn't even necessarily have to get included in
the GCC trunk for you to pass the GSoC program so there's no need to
get it reviewed immediately.
(On that subject, we probably don't need to be CCing patches to the
gcc-patches mailing list since we're not actually planning on
committing anything yet. When Tim or I does the svn commit then we can
send that final patch to the gcc-patches list so it's archived there).