This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [RFC 2/2] Add steady_clock support to condition_variable
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Crowe <mac at mcrowe dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:38:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC 2/2] Add steady_clock support to condition_variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436187340-12164-1-git-send-email-mac at mcrowe dot com> <1436187340-12164-2-git-send-email-mac at mcrowe dot com> <20150706135405 dot GB13663 at redhat dot com> <20150706141825 dot GB31402 at mcrowe dot com>
On 06/07/15 15:18 +0100, Mike Crowe wrote:
On Monday 06 July 2015 at 14:54:06 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Do you have a copyright assignment in place for GCC contributions?
Not yet. From my reading of https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html I should
probably ask you for the forms. :-)
Yep :-) I'll send them offlist.