Re: [patch] std::experimental::ostream_joiner

> The last piece of the Library Fundamentals 2 TS (until next week when
> all of v1 gets voted into v2, when it will include the v1 stuff we're
> missing).
>
> Tested powerpc64le-linux, committed to trunk.

Do you really want to copy the ugliness of the Standard specification
for in-class members or could this be made more readable as follows
(affects four members):

ostream_joiner<_DelimT, _CharT, _Traits>&
=>
ostream_joiner&

? [I'm asking because I have not seen this to be the general style
used in libstdc++]

- Daniel